Entrepreneurship is about management, leadership and execution. It is a collection of good techniques in the field and combined with out-of-the-box ideas. Many entrepreneurs, women in particular, have registered unbelievable success rates across the globe. It requires a lot of talent to become a successful entrepreneur.
Stanley Entrepreneurship Development Cell had recognized the necessity of boosting the students with entrepreneurship skills to make them successful in this field. Our professionally formulated programs can guide the students and make them take up the role of an entrepreneur.
Guest Lecture under EDC
On 30th Nov, 2015 at 11:00 A.M at IT- Block Seminar Hall
By: Mr.J.KANTHARAO (NSIC, Govt. of India)
Attendees: I YEAR EEE & IT
- J.KanthaRao gave insight into initiatives and programmes conducted by NSIC.
- Encouraged students to come up with an idea and that NSIC will encourage the students to work.
- Discussed functions of NSIC like Emarketing Portals like B2B and B2C.
- NSIC helps women by providing 95% subsidy to them.
- NSIC has single point registration to MSME which provides services like issue of tenders free of cost exemption from payment of earnest money deposit etc.
- NSIC can help the new entrepreneurs by providing raw materials like Aluminum, Zinc, Copper, Coal etc.
- J.KanthaRao motivated students on how to become Entrepreneurs.
- Encouraged students to be independent.
- NSIC is also having Training-cum-Incubation Centers which provides an opportunity to first generation entrepreneurs to acquire skill for enterprising their own ideas which will help them to become successful small business owners.