MBA Departmental Events
Two Day Faculty Development Program on Innovative Teaching Methodologies in Management
Faculty Development Program
Events organized by Department of Business Management
|S. No.||Event||Date||Resource Person|
|1||A Guest Lecture on Excellence in Management ||1st December, 2017||Prof. P. Narayan Reddy Director of sanskrithi school business, Puttaparthi, Ananthapuramu|
|2||Management Fest Vishisht-2k16||17th November, 2017||Chief Guest for Inaugural: Gopal Krishna, Retd. IAS,
Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, DGM, SBI, Hyderabad
|3||MBA I Year Student Orientation Program||28th August, 2017||Mrs. K. Ramadevi Chairperson, ALEAP, Hyderabad|
|4||Two Day National Conference on Demonetization: Challenges and Opportunities||27th and 28th February, 2017||Inaugural Session: Chief Guest: CA. Sekkizhar Balasubramanian, Director, Deloitte
Plenary Session Chairperson: Prof. R. Nageshwara Rao, Dean, Faculty of Management, Osmania University
Keynote Speaker: CA. K Ch A V S N Murthy, Chartered Accountant
Chairperson: Prof. P Narayana Reddy,Group Director, Sanskrithi Group of Institutions, Puttaparthi.
Keynote Speaker: CMA K.V.N. Lavanya, Vice-Chairperson, ICAI Hyderabad
Technical Session II Chairperson: Dr. I. Lokanandha Reddy, Professor, SMS, HCU
Chairperson: Prof. K. Narasimha Reddy
Dean, Department of Business Management, CMRTC
Chairperson: CA. R V N Sastry, Chartered Accountant
Chief Guest: Sri P Mohan Das
DGM, Finance & Accounts, State Bank of Hyderabad
|5||Two day workshop on How to face Interviews||6th and 7th February 2017||Mr. Sravan
|6||HMA Guest Lecture on Management Mantra in Changing Times of Digital Era||7th November, 2016||Mr. Virendra Sharma, MP British Parliament|
|7||Guest Lecture on Demonetization of Currency and its Impact||15th November, 2016||Mr. Narayanacharyulu CA, Mrs. Nandamuri Lakshmi Paravathi|
|8||Guest Lecture on Demonetization||15th November, 2016||Mr. Venkat, Journalist
Andhra Jyothi Daily News Paper
|9||Management Fest Vishisht-2k16||18th November, 2016||Chief Guest for Inaugural: Mr. TVLN Rao, Director, Advanced Training Institute, Hyderabad
Chief Guest for Valedictory: Mr. Ramachander Rambhatlu, MD, APITCO, Hyderabad
Guest of Honour: Mr. Ravi Kumar Peesapati, Secretary, Hyderabad Management Association
|10||MBA I Year Student Orientation Program||3rd October, 2016||Mrs. Santa John, Chairperson Emeritus, JWT Mindset|
|11||Industrial visit to Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited, Ameenpur, Hyderabad for MBA III Semester 2015 batch students||30 August, 2016||Accompanied by Mr. S Vijay Kumar, Incharge, Industrial Visits, Associate Professor, Mrs. M Amala Kumari, Assistant Professor, Ms. Ashan Syed, Assistant Professor and Ms. G Sowmya, Assistant Professor.|
|12||Two Day Workshop on Indian Financial Market||4th and 5th November, 2016||Research Team from Karvy (Ms. Avijeet Shastry, Mr. Viplav, Mr. Arvind, and Mr. Srinivasulu|
|13||Workshop on Skill Development||17-Feb-16||Dr. NRK Reddy, Director, Synergy School of Business, Hyderabad|
- The department has organized a Guest Lecture on ‘Problems in Financial Derivatives with special reference to Futures and Options’ by Dr Avinash, Professor, Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad on 6 March, 2015.
- The department has organized a Guest Lecture on ‘Project Work Preparation’ by NATFM, BSNL Hyderabad in March, 2015.
- The department has organized a Workshop on “ Interview Skills and Industry Expectations by Mr Charles Timothy, HR Manager Polaxian Software (Palaris Group Company) on 2 March, 2015.
- The department has organized a Placement Drive of Polaxian Software(Polaris Group Company) for MBA IV Semester students on 10 February, 2015 (15 MBA IV Semester students have been short listed for the final round.
- The department has organized an Industrial Visit to Zinda Tilismath (Manufacturer of Farooqui Tooth Powder) on 19 February, 2015.
- The department has organized an Industrial Visit to Anand Food Products (Manufacturer of Parle-G Biscuits) on 19 November, 2014.
- The department has organized a Workshop on Capital Market by Ms Garima Kumar, Investment Expert on 10 November, 2014.
- The department has organized a Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching Methodology” on 4th December 2013.
- A picnic for MBA I & II year students to was organized by the department S Vijay Kumar, Associate Professor & Ms. Soophia Mariyam accompanied the students on 20 April, 2013 to Ocean Park, Gandipet.
- Department has organized Management Fest(Stanfest 2013) on 10th April, 2013 with a participation of 200 students across the MBA colleges of twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- Department Organized Industrial Visit 11th September2013 for the Students to Anand Food Products (Parle – G Manufacuturers).
- Department Organized Guest Lecture on Selection of Specialization for the MBA 2nd Year Students. Speaker : Prof: A.VIDYADHAR REDDY, Former Head & Dean, DBM, OU on 30-04-2013.
- Department organized Career Development Program for Engineering and MBA students on January 23, 2013.
- Department Organized Placement for the outgoing students of MBA, companies like “Principal Financial Group” “Stratagem Group” & “Stryde Consulting Group” recruited more than 30 students (2013).
- Department has organized Industrial Visit to Coorg, Mysore and Bangalore for I year and II year MBA students during May 8-11, 2012.
- Department has organized Management Fest(Vishisht 2012) on 04 April, 2012 with a participation of 200 students across the MBA colleges of twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.