Seminars / Conferences / Workshops:
Organized by the Department / College:
- On the eve of National Science day a seminar on “Raman Effect and its applications” was organized by H&S Department on 28th February 2014.
- National Science Day was celebrated by the H&S Department on 28th February, 2015 where Dr. S. M. Ahmed was the main speaker.
- Physics Department organized a two-day workshop “Fun with Applied Physics” for I year B.E students in collaboration with Insignia Labs in the college campus from 7th March to 8th March 2015.
Seminars / Conferences / Workshop
Attended by the Faculty:
Our faculty members were deputed to various national and international workshops and Seminars and presented papers. The details are listed below:
Dr. V. Srilatha Assistant Professor, H&S Department has attended the following workshops:
- “A Two Day Workshop on ‘Action for Interaction: Classroom Dialogue in the Engineering L2 Context’” during 22nd-23rd August, 2014, organized by the Dept. of Mathematics and Humanities at
- “A Two Day Workshop on “English Language Education in Engineering Colleges: Trouble shooting under TEQIP-II SC 1.1” on 12th & 13th September 2014, organized by the Dept. of Humanities and Mathematics (English), Malla Reddy Engineering College, Secunderabad.
- Workshop on “Innovations in Research Methodologies” organized by the Departments of Information Technology & Computer Science Engineering, at Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women on the 3rd & 4th Dec. 2014.
- Workshop on “Alternate Energy Sources” at Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women on the 3rd Jan. 2015.
Ms. Nasreen Sultana Assistant Professor English H&S Dept. has attended the following workshops:
- Alternate Energy Sources on 3 January 2015, conducted by the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Abids, Hyderabad.
- Cambridge English Teachers Support Workshop on 22-23 August 2014, Focusing on : Developing the four skills in preparation for Cambridge English Business Certificates (BEC)
- A Two day Workshop on English Language Education in Engineering Colleges : Trouble Shooting on 12-13 September 2014 conducted by Malla Reddy Engineering College Dhulapally, Secundrabad.
- Faculty Development Programme on Innovations in Research Methodology on 3-4 December 2014 conducted by the departments of Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering, Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Abids, Hyderabad.
Ms.G Padma sree Assoc. Professor of Physics has attended “ National Conference on Absorption and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and their Integration to Sustainable Human Development” conducted by Department of Physics in Osmania University on 30th- 31st August 2014.
- Mrs. Saroj Revankar, Asst. Prof of Mathematics. She attended two weeks certificate course cum instructional symposium on implementation of finite element methods and relevance of Mathematics to real world.
- Mr. Vamshidhar Goud, Asst. Prof of Mathematics. He attended “National Seminar” at AURORA College on 27th and 28th February in the year 2015.
- Mrs. Mytreyi, Asst. Prof of Mathematics .She attended “National Seminar” at AURORA College on 27th and 28th February in the year 2015.
- Mrs. Seerisha, Asst. Prof of Mathematics.She attended “National Seminar” at AURORA College on 27th and 28th February in the year 2015.
Graphics and Mechanics:
- Mr. Sameer Mirza has participated and completed the NRDMS, DST, sponsored 3-week training program on “Geospatial Technologies and Application” organized by centre for environment, IST, JNTUH form August 25 to September 13 2014.