To create Software Engineers of universal standard who believe in morals, creativity and professionalism, through interaction with well trained proffessionals in the IT industry
Enable student employability, making stronger, the links between industry and academia through value added courses and out of the box training.The CSI Stanley Student Branch aims to develop the IT skills of the students, helping them to integrate into IT industry
- Inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT Community.
- Inculcate technical spirit among students by providing them with platform to them to learn, gain and share technical knowledge
- Exposure with Industrial Professionals to groom a career path.
- Unifying Technical Reviews with the Recent Technologies.
- Inducing and Inculcating Leadership Qualities.
- Facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for student.
- Student’s knowledge will be enhanced through technology update activities under CSI.
- Students will be able to publish and access technical articles through CSI magazines, newsletter and conferences.
- Students are motivated for research activities.
- Leadership and team work qualities will be developed among students.