The College has a tie-up with SP Hostel which is next to the college campus. SP Hostel exclusively accommodates only Stanley students. The campus services like library and internet are made available to hostel inmates beyond the college hours. It has 26 rooms which accommodates 150 students. Stanley Hostel is just another home for the students. As a 24 x 7 campus, the hostel gives the comfort and feel of being with one’s family. Stanley is a walled campus with a single entry and 24-hour security.
Every effort has been made at Stanley to provide the best facilities for students who live on campus. Every student has access to a wide range of activities, facilities and support.
Besides the regular hostel facilities, there are affordable food services on campus that provide inexpensive and easily accessible lunchtime or evening options.
Some salient features of the SP Hostel are :
- Newly Constructed Building
- Centrally located – Abids
- Rooms – Non AC
- 24 Hours RO Clean drinking water / Mineral water
- On line library and learning systems
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- 24 hours medical care for emergency
- Spacious Play Ground
- Nutritional food with evening snacks
- Round the Clock Security
Rules and Regulations:
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians.
- Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for 3 days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
- Every boarder should report back in the hostel before hostel timings, as notified by the Hostel authority. While going out the hostel campus proper entries have to be made in a register, after seeking permission from the warden.
- Residents going out of the hostel but within the campus like laboratories and library after the specified hostel times have to make proper entries in campus register, after seeking permission from the warden.
- Anyone leaving station for going home/ other places for weekend or for vacations must make proper entry in leave register and seek prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- No guests including parents are allowed after the hostel timings in the hostel.
- A guest register is kept at the office. Residents should ensure that they make proper entries in that register when their guests visit.
- Night stay at local guardians house is not permitted.
- The boarders are not allowed to keep any pets in the hostel premises.
- The boarders are not allowed individual cooking etc. in the rooms and messing outside the Hostel also not allowed.
- The boarders shall not indulge in any act of theft, immoral acts, misbehavior with hostel/ mess staff, spread of regionalism, communalism and caste etc.
- Boarder should not take costly items like jewelry, electronic gadgets, etc.
For further details regarding Hostel and fee structure for Hostel, please contact:
Phone:040-23238222 MOBILE 9652353535