Stanley, the dedicated engineering college for women, is honored in and outside of Telangana, for the outstanding educational services. The success rate itself speaks a lot about us, and our students even got into several Fortune 500 Companies as well. The quality of education and amenities provided at our campus are a highlight in the entire region.
- The only Women’s Engineering College in the state to be affiliated to Osmania University.
- Located in the heart of the city.
- Average teaching experience of the faculty is 10 years.
- Stanley is Industry supported.
- When you come to Stanley, you become part of a family that has only one thing in mind – your success. You will join a learning community that is as intellectually rigorous as it is personally and culturally enriching.
- As a Stanley student, you will not only earn a B.E. degree, you earn an education that you can apply to real-world situations. Outside the classroom, you will find student clubs like sports, music, dance, science, environmental and social service opportunities.
- Our students will tell you its close-knit community and accessibility of faculty that makes the Stanley experience a personal one.
- Today, our college has grown in leaps and bounds and it is no wonder that it has become cynosure of the eyes of many, yearning for the eminent centre of engineering learning.
- Values, Character and Education are the three doctrines for which Stanley stands, is definitely the niche where values blend with education seamlessly to produce engineers for future.