· Empower Women; Impact the World
· Empowering girl students through professional education integrated with values and character to make an impact in the World.
· M1: Providing quality engineering education for girl students to make them competent and confident to succeed in professional practice and advanced learning.
· M2: Establish state-of-art-facilities and resources to facilitate world class education.
· M3: Integrating qualities like humanity, social values, ethics, and leadership in order to encourage contribution to society.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which to develop their professional skills.
- Skill in integrating and applying knowledge to professionally define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions
- Effective written, oral and graphic communication skill
- Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal endeavours will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society
- A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.