Empower Women; Impact the World
- Empowering girl students through professional education integrated with values and character to make an impact in the World.
- Enabling quality engineering education for girl students to make them competent and confident to succeed in professional practice and advanced learning.
- Providing state-of-art-facilities and resources to facilitate world class education.
- Integrating qualities like humanity, social values, ethics, leadership in order to encourage contribution to society.
- Our faculty have achieved a high level of technical competence in their field, but are committed to teaching and mentoring students. The campus has an atmosphere of open inquiry and exploration. This enhances the sound technical foundation that our engineering and technology students receive.
- The engineering education program is demanding, but it develops broad skills in technical areas, an appreciation for the arts and humanities, writing and speaking skills, teaming skills, and problem solving skills and experience. All of these attributes are essential for success in today’s, and tomorrows, workplace.
Our graduates will have
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which to develop their professional skills.
- Skill in integrating and applying knowledge to professionally define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions
- Effective written, oral and graphic communication skill
- Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal endeavours will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society
- A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.